Saturday, December 29, 2007

What To Write About?

So welcome to my blog! Well that sounds pretty dumbass because as I write this I am sat in bed with pen and paper but without a computer. This will be later translated online. This whole thing serves as a means to get me back into writing on a regular basis as its something I used to do and I feel the need to have a creative outlet. Some of this I hope you find funny, some of it I hope will make you think probably more the former than the latter though!

The idea behind this was a two part thing-the first part was a couple of months ago when I read Kevin Smith's latest book and thought it'd be cool to do something similar. The second part was geekily enough a MySpace bulletin I wrote called 'Prostitutes And Periods' which contained a mini screenplay about what would happen if I ever encountered a 'lady of the night' at work which got a lot of laughs from my friends. Funnily enough it also generated a complaint because I inferred every female that goes to Thetford shithole/nightclub Ice is a prostitute. Which is true. One that looks like Peter Griffin in that episode of Family Guy. And for those interested the 'Period' section was a rant at the media for a headline on the news that prior to her death/murder Princess Diana was being visited by her Aunt Flo...

So that's everything up to date. Hope you all read on!

No comments: