Friday, February 8, 2008

V-Day

On Facebook there is an application called Superpoke. I'm sure a lot of you have a Facebook profile and are aware of this. If not, basically you can 'do things' to other people.

For example I could "throw a chicken" at someone. Or "have a quiche" with someone.

So I went on there the other day and a few of had "boycotted V-Day" with me.

And the first thing I thought was a boycott of V-Day. The day we won World War II. This confused me a bit not only because the day had already occured and it would be pretty hard to boycott something that had happened 63 years ago, but mainly because I thought 3 of my friends had become Nazis.

As it turned out V-Day in this case meant Valentines Day. Which I totally missed. Even with a picture of a broken heart with a big red cross through it. So I suppose I must be boycotting V-Day in my own special way. Stupidity.

Till next time.

No comments: