Friday, February 19, 2010

Nailed!

Was at work today, doing my thing out the back, listening to the radio and that as I finished up the days work, almost clocking off time - wonderful.

Then someone comes up to me and sticks his thumb out which has half a nail hanging off and he says to me "Can you just pull that off for me before it catches on something?"

WHAT THE FUCK? NO!!!

I start to worry while I am umming and erring about it - what will he do? Slowly put his thumb in my mouth De Niro in Cape Fear style?

Luckily I think on my feet and ask why he can't do it. There isn't really a satisfactory response to that so I just come out with some absolute bollocks and say I can't do it because I'm squeamish about things like that (not because I don't want to touch your rank fucking nail you fucking psycho) and hightail it before my breakfast and dinner come back up to say hi.

I ask again - WHAT THE FUCK?

No comments: