Sunday, April 24, 2011

Film Review Catch Up

Before last weekend, you could be fooled into thinking that I had vanished from the blogging scene. Instead I was trying to reinvent how I reviewed films. Firstly, I started a Facebook group that anyone could join, posting news, reviews, trailers, music videos - anything entertainment based. That is still running, and I will continue to post reviews there.

I also post my reviews on the Ultimate Geek Forum, but I didn't know what to do with the blog. As you may remember, there was also a Thom's House Of Film blog, but that left this one pretty barren as I seem to have now trained myself to keeping my rants contained to Facebook or Tweet length.

So, the next few blogs I will be posting will be slightly older reviews from these other sources. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments: