Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Art Of Pushing People Away

Nice positive subject this time, but I'm in the usual position of being pissed off with myself because I acted like a cunt towards my friends again.

It seems like the never ending story for me sometimes. Used to be just alcohol but to use today's as an example was a combo of annoyance at work, worry and tiredness.

It's always the people I'm closest too as well like I have some sort of mental defense about actually having good, trusted friends.

I've seemingly done it so many times I'm surprised I have any friends left. And seeing as they mean the world to me I think you can understand why I'm so fucking pissed off with myself.

So tomorrow I'm doing the bridge mending thing again. And hoping it's OK because this time was one of my...just UBER best friends and I feel like a idiot.

Why am I typing this? So every time I come on here I read the fucking thing. Some sort of "Thom stop being such a dickhead to people you love" therapy.

Till next time.

No comments: