Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo US Remake Trailer!

Not often I post something like this, but was a fan of the first book (not so much the film, felt it missed out some important plot points), although I'm not wild about the second and third books, or indeed the films.I do hear, however that writer Steven Zaillian (Schindlers List, Gangs Of New York, American Gangster) is adapting straight from book, not the original movie. But there is David Fincher directing, Trent Reznor (and I assume Atticus Ross) back on score duties, and it's looking good!

Check it out!

1 comment:

~ CR@B Howard ~ said...

As a HUGE fan of the book and Swedish film trilogy, I wasn't exactly looking forward to this (Noomi IS Lisbeth IMO), but this trailer looks grittier than I was expecting - could be a surprising success after all...