Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Last Nights Dream


This is worth a mention, thanks to sending a text to someone about the dream as soon as I woke up!

The earliest point in it, my friend Michelle and I were running along the beach, kind of sand dune area, being chased by zombies! With us was Hulk Hogan in his red and yellow wrestling attire seen below.


The dunes seemed to surround a building that was being used as a wrestling school (I'm assuming it was run by Hulk Hogan), and the dream kept cutting to the students inside who were all quite fat. The building was surrounded by zombies.

We got inside and had a massive battle with the zombies. I remember reaching for an iron at one point. A lot of the fat wrestling school students were being killed. I was knocked down by a fat zombie, then Michelle knocked him over and we both disemboweled her (yep, a female fat zombie) just as a police officer arrived - who was Eddie Murphy - and said "We had taken it too far". I then woke up.

So, anyone want to take a guess at the meaning behind that one?

2 comments:

~ CR@B Howard ~ said...

What a coincidence that I too had a zombie dream night before last - though, sadly, mine didn't feature a cameo from Hulk Hogan :(

I know exactly what caused it, too: I was having a conversation that day with a certain Mr Wisemanthree about the zombie version of "Red Dead Redemption" & he said it was set in a shopping mall prompting me to say "Just like Dawn of the Dead"... the rest, as they say, is zombie-dream-related history :-D

Thom Downie said...

I had nothing to cause it, as you can tell from recent reviews - no zombie films (or Hulk Hogan/Eddie Murphy films) have been viewed recently!